- We offer three one-bedroom cottages and two two-bedroom cottages. Come and stay for a week, month or year.
- Historic downtown with two miles of shopping, eateries, and don't miss the Mint Bar, where real cowboys come to play.
- Get your heart racing with miles of bicycle/walking paths.
- Beautiful parks for picnics, swimming, tennis, playgrounds, or an afternoon snooze.
- Our history runs deep starting with The Sheridan Inn, Fort Phil Kearney, Custer Battlefield, Bradford Brinton Museum, King's Museum, Sheridan County Museum, and Trails End just to name a few.
- The trolley will take you to most of these places in just one afternoon for $1.
You're invited to come and stay with us when you visit Sheridan, Wyoming. Take time to visit to see what the true west has to offer. But be warned! You might not want to go home!
3 night minimum- 175.00-195.00/night: Weekly rates 850.00-975.00: Monthly rates available both with or without utilities.